Frequently asked questions
2. How do I sign in?
You can sign in using your existing Apple, Google or Facebook account.
3. How do I connect my wearable devices?
After you connect the Activate app to Apple Health or Google Fit, we will automatically pull your data (Steps, Total sleep, Weight etc.) to increase your Daily Score.
- Make sure your devices are connected to Apple Health or Google Fit.
- During the first login we ask for your consent to connect to Apple Health or Google Fit. Tap „Turn all categories on“ or choose the data you wish to share.
- You can revoke access anytime from your phone's settings through Apple Health or Google Fit app.
We are currently working on direct integrations to all major wearable devices, such as Garmin, Polar, Fitbit etc.
4. How do I change the language in the app?
You can change the app language in the Profile page (Menu > Profile).
1. Where can I find available health audits?
2. How do I get a blood test?
We have partnered with SYNLAB to bring you Activate Blood Panel - 11 key biomarkers for determining health risks and discovering areas for improvement. You can order your blood test from the app: Audits > Blood Test > Order new blood test or directly from SYNLAB.
3. How do I get a Face Scan?
4. How do I get a Body Scan?
1. What is a Sprint?
Health sprints are fixed-length programs for optimising your brain and body. Sprints are designed to introduce small science-backed actions into your day step by step.
During a sprint you follow a ready-made program created by an expert with daily reminders. We are constantly working with top coaches to bring you new exclusive custom made programs.View sprints
2. How do I customise my sprint?
During the sprint you have full control over editing your daily plan in the sprint planner view:
- Swipe the calendar to change the day
- Click on the action to open detail view
- Edit the heading or description
- Delete action from the plan
- Change the time for the reminder
- Click on Read more link to view details about the action
- Add new actions from our library by pressing the yellow “+”
3. How do I work with a coach?
In the Achiever membership plan you will get a personal coach to help you reach your goals. Activate coaches are experienced professionals with background as personal trainers, physiotherapists, nutritionists or health coaches. They will support you during the sprint via in-app chat functionality. Membership plan includes 1 hour of chat-based coaching per month.
4. How can I change the current sprint?
You can cancel the current sprint from the top menu in the Planner view.